Since I was out of town for my birthday last week, Jake took me out this weekend to celebrate. We, of course, went out to dinner and ate some yummy sushi! It was a new sushi place to me and I loved it! Duck and Bird watched Lydia, so thanks guys...you're the best!
On Saturday, Jake let me sleep in til 10am (while he got up with Lyd's at 7:45am). That right there was the best gift he gave me. But my real gift was a GPS system for my car. I always get lost and Jake was probably tired of me calling him in a panic to get directions after I took a wrong turn somewhere. Thanks honey for all you do. You're the most wonderful husband a gal could ask for!
A few weeks ago when all the guys were on a football trip, us hubandless wives took all the kids to "This is the Place" Park. All the cousins had a lot of fun together riding the big and little trains, doing crafts and petting all the animals. Afterward we went to our favorite pizza place "Litza's" for lunch. It was a fun day and I never posted about it. So here are the pictures of that day!

A little side note: Lydia spoke her first sentence today. She said, "I found the ball." The found sounded a bit like find, but close enough. She's not even two and speaking sentences. Is that normal? Or is my kids just a little smarty pants :) Either way, I love that girl!
7 comments:
you have such a fun family!! and what a great birthday for you! Holy cow - you are SPOILED ROTTEN! lol I am going to tell my Jake that your Jake got you a GPS so maybe that'll put the pressure on him and then he'll get me one for Christmas (my bday isn't til June ... :) I get lost all the time!! Even WITH mapquest! The GPS would save me all the gas I waste driving around trying to find my way!
Sleeping in is the best gift ever!!! I've never been to that park during the summer, only at Christmas. But I should head out there while it is still warm. Looks like fun!
Oh how lucky are you? I need a GPS in the worst way! I get lost going to the bathroom. I am also jealous of a 10A.M sleep in. If I was out of town on my B-day Randon would have thought he was off the hook. Jake is the best!
Your kid is a smarty pants! I heart litza's it is one of my favorite places to go.
That place looks fun with the family. I have always wanted to take Madelyn there, but to cheap :)
What is the sushi place called - I miss sushi only 5 more months and i can eat it again! I am craving it so bad!
Go ahead and brag, I think lydia is extremely smart for her age. And cute too!
I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com
I would love it if todd let me sleep in just once it never happens. Glad you got to go do something fun for your b-day!!It is so fun when they start putting sentences together.
Post a Comment