Tomorrow is my mom's blankity-blankth birthday and I want to be the first to say,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!"
I love you more than you will ever know, honestly! I love the relationship that we have. You are my best friend and I feel like I can talk to you about anything. I have so much respect for you and the way you choose to live your life. Being a single mother of two small children I'm sure was no easy task but you did it marvelously! Thank you so much for being such a great example to me and showing me the importance of having a strong testimony of the gospel. You are my hero and I'll love you forever!!! Happy birthday! We can't wait to fly out and see you next week!
Here's one of my favorite pics of my mom with her sisters from back in the day (my mom's the one on the far right).
We love you!
7 comments:
OH MY HECK! I would die if I saw Mads do that! Lydia's is killing me! She is loving it too! I can't believe her mouth!
Looks like that shirt is a throw away and I hope it is still green so I can see her!
Happy Birthday Erin's mama!
Whats next is an @#$ kicking from Daddy....
I can see where you get your amazingly good looks... you look so much like your mom!! Happy Birthday Lydia!
Lydia is almost two! She is getting so big. Oh man, that food coloring stuff is a pain to get off. That is pretty funny though. I love the video of her dancing, that is so cute. Kinnie loves to dance too but she could learn some steps from Lydia. Oh and that is so great that she smells her food before she eats it, it seems like such an adult thing to do or just smart.
She is the cutest! I had a kid in the food coloring once, but it was red, and he decorated the carpet and furniture with it, then he hid it, and I walked in thinking there was blood all over everthing! Aren't kids the best?! Life would be sooo boring and clean without them.
That is too funny I would die!! It is always bad when there is not noise unless they are sleeping!!Ken's has that shirt She got ink on it and I was mad!!
HILARIOUS!!!! I am just giggling reading this post.. Gabs never found the food coloring, but, at about the same age, she did take a green (funny, the same color) a green permanent marker and go to town on my grand piano!!! I, unlike you, didn't find that so cute (smile)...
She is adorable.
Post a Comment