For Lydia's b-day in Kansas a couple weeks ago, my cousin-in-law Stephanie bought her some sidewalk chalk and Lydia loves it. She can play with it for hours. Thanks Stephanie, Scott and Rylan for the great gift.
And I love the chalk all over her face.

4 comments:
I love sidewalk chalk, the best part is the easy cleanup....wait for rain! My kids got their chalk taken away when they forgot that is goes on the sidewalk. The neighbors garage was the target of their art work, and they even signed their names in case anybody in the neighborhood wanted to know who was resposible for the graffiti!
Love sidewalk chalk also!! The kids play for hours and I don't have to clean it up. Looks like she and you had a blast!!
Sidewalk chalk is the BEST! We have been through many a buckets of it! I can't believe how big Lydia looks! So cute!
Those pictures are adorable! She looks like she's having a lot of fun, I think sidewalk chalk was heaven sent for 'nothing to do' afternoons.
Post a Comment