Clark Planetarium
We went to the planetarium and realized there wasn't much to do (I guess that's why it's free, right?). The kids walked on the moon and Mars for a bit. After a while, we realized that us mom's had been chatting away for about 30 minutes and the kids were still having a blast on Mars and the moon. It's nice to have kids little enough that they don't need much to be entertained.
Here's Lydia, and Lincoln in the back trying to make his way through the rough terrain of rocks, which, btw, he almost split his head open a million times.
5 comments:
That is too funny that they were wearing the same shirts. We just bought Lizzy's last night. I guess they really are meant to be BFFs. Love it!
Thanks for the invite yesterday! We had a good time.
Speaking of dads (from my post) the good news is that Jake can be that kind of dad to Lydia. I'm sure he will be. Encourage him to take her on daddy/daughter dates and sing Annie songs with her too!
How fun for Lyds, what a good mom you are. That Kangaroo zoo looks way fun. We will have to do that one time. I am not sure if we will make it up there this week, but I have her gift all ready for her. I hope she has a wonderful birthday week!
Sorry we are missing all the fun! You are such a cute, creative mom! Happy Birthday to Lydia!!!
In my next life I want to come back as your kid. You are an awesome mom. I can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!
Post a Comment