On Friday, we headed out of town to St. George for the weekend. Our wonderful friends' the Pehrson's invited us down. It was tons of fun. When we're together we always get a few of those "you cry and get a great ab workout" kind of laughs, so it was a good time.
It was also Jake's birthday on Sunday so we did a bit of celebrating. Ben made these delicious tacos for lunch. He bought the meat at this authentic mexican store, so they were pretty great. Thanks guys for a fun weekend.
We love you honey. Thanks for all you do for this family. I know I don't tell you enough, but you truely do so many things for Lyd's and I and we are so grateful to you for everything, especially your growing patience because I know I can be a handful sometimes. I love you so much. Happy Birthday!!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jake!!! Hope you enjoy the Pie. It looks great BTW.
Oh yah, one more thing. I just noticed the little quote that you have under your blog title. "Its not how many breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away" or something like that.
It's funny because today I was cleaning and I found those neat vinyl lettering things (that you can put on the wall), anyway it is that same quote. It must have been left here from the girls that used to rent this basement. Maybe I will have to figure out something crafty to do with them. :)
Happy birthday Jake! And way to go on the pie. Crust is really hard to do!
Happy birthday Jake from us Jones!! Your pie looks so yummy apple pie is my fav!! As for the little car if you don't mind used I saw a few on ksl.com about 3 weeks ago. They may not be there anymore but they did have some. Good luck i actually want to get one for jordan for Christmas.
Cute background! It's okay if you want to copy me, seriously I'm cool with that! Jk.. SO jealous about your apple pie. I have yet to perfect the art of crust making, we should get together so you can show me! Happy B-day, Jake! How old? Or should I say how young? Hope you guys have a great week!
Alright, you caught me.. I just want to be like you, I at least have the red hair down.. Ha! Love ya!
Post a Comment