Saturday, May 14, 2011

SIL Play Date....We're loving the warm weather!

I can't believe its been a month already but it has so it was time for our second sister-in-law play date!  It was a very small turn out this time but still so much fun!  We went to Wheeler Farm; the weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!

Gotta love Matt Matt...always wearing his Superman cape!

 This was Nate's first time there and I believe his first time seeing big farm animals.



It was a fun morning!  So glad we could get together!
Today, since it was nice outside, I thought it would be fun to have Nate get on the tramp for the first time!  And of course, since he's pretty much your typical wild and crazy boy, he loved it.  He loved getting bounced around and he loved crawling all over the tramp as fast as he could!  He laughed the entire time!  It was so fun to watch!

Hopefully he loves it all summer long so once we get our net up, I can just throw him in there and relax in the shade!  :)

Lydia loves grabbing Nate when he's crawling around and yells "Tackle Time".  She's been doing this for months and months!  Nate laughs of course and smiles the whole time!  I love, love, love that Lydia loves her brother and he loves her just as much!



The kids are definitely happy campers now that the weather is finally getting warmer!!!

4 comments:

Clark Family said...

Looks like you have a little Superman in the making. I will give you a cape, if Matt ever grows out of his Superman phase. Thanks for a great time at Wheeler Farm. I am glad we went and enjoyed the sunny day.

Bel said...

I love that little Superman, haha! So happy you could go and spend a day outside in the sun. I think its also awesome that you get along so well with your SIL and can share all these amazing memories. The kids are all going to grow up so close.

Oh those pictures of Nate and Lyds in the tramp, way too cute! He is such a happy baby and he loves to play! Its going to be such a fun summer in your house.

I felt like I was gone forever. I am so happy to be home, missed ya!

Draper's said...

SO cute!! I love Lyds and Lizzie. They are such cute cousins. We went to Wheeler farm last week too on a field trip. So Fun!!!

Heather Jones said...

So fun, we have never been to wheeler farm maybe we will do that this summer! So cute on the tramp, I love the warm weather. It is so fun when they get old enought to play together! Thxs for being so great today u are so sweet!