One more month and my baby boy will be one!!!! It's crazy! He turned 11 months on Sunday and he is still such a happy boy! That's the compliment that he gets most; how happy and smily he always is! I love it!
He learned how to clap on May 5th! He laughs every time Lyd's and I do it with him!
He still LOVES bath time and is finally in the regular big boy tub! He crawls around and always tries to stand up, which always makes me nervous!
He's getting his 5th and 6th tooth. His fifth one came in a week or so ago and his sixth is popping through!!
He walks holding onto things now. He's been doing this for a while now but the best is when he grabs on to Lydia's car when she's driving it. It's hilarious to watch. He refuses to let go and gets dragged all over the room!
I love his tongue sticking out. He seriously has the strongest grip. He would not let go. So funny!
Still hanging on!!
I love this kid and his "Don't Give Up" attitude! :)
Here's the toy he usually walks with. He's getting so good so it won't be long until he's walking!
Love you Bud! Happy 11 months!!!


5 comments:
Look at all those cute teeth! I am still laughing at him being pulled behind the car hilarious! I would agree with everyone. What a happy smiley baby! Love him!
He is growing up so fast, He is such a cutie!!
How fast time flies! When I picked Lyds up from school the other day she was so excited to tell me that Nate now has 5 teeth! Such a good and proud big sister :)
Oh MY GOSH! Those pictures of him getting dragged behind Lyds car made me laugh out loud to the point of crying, lol!! So funny he just won't let go, what a strong baby boy. I do LOVE his big smiles all the time, he is such a stud. I cannot believe he will be 1 in one itty bitty month, time has flown by super fast. Have fun with your mommy! Miss you already :)
He is so dang cute that smile!! Sure wish bray could get some teeth,he only has two! Love him being pulled behind the car so cute! Man time does fly!
Post a Comment