Don't get me wrong...I LOVE spending time with my family and mine is the best and so much fun to be with. But I gotta tell you, it's nice to get out and have some girl time every now and then and for some reason it has just worked out that I've had quite a few girls' nights the past couple of weeks! So here are two of them.....
The girls' in my cul de sac try and get together every few months and our time came again to hang out. We went to dinner and just chatted! So much fun. I love the people I live by; we always have a good time! Thanks ladies! And thanks Aimee for putting it together!
Some of my favorite girls' nights out are with my daughter. Lydia is at that great age where she listens well and is very well behaved when we go out and she loves going out to dinner. The best part is that she plays so well with her friends that you wouldn't even know she was there so I can still have my girl time and chat uninterrupted with my friends!!
Anabel and Brielle invited us out for manicures and dinner. This is Lydia's second manicure and she loved it just as much as the first time! She loves the little flower that gets painted on her thumbs! Too bad I chose too light of a color for her!
Then we were off to dinner. The girls' had fun running around, climbing on the chairs while we waited for a table!
Thanks for the invite gals. We always have so much fun with you!!!
Lydia and I also got to go to our friend Amy's baby shower together. Again, I love taking Lydia out on these "grown up" outings. It's so fun to see her act like the mama's do. After three boys, Amy is finally having a girl!!! Her and her family used to live right behind us but they moved last year and we miss seeing them every day in our backyard! Of course I forgot my camera but it was fun seeing her again and catching up!!!


3 comments:
Look at you girl, Miss Popular, hehe! Going out partying every night :) I am so glad we could hangout and have mani's, too bad the Asian people hated me for not tipping them,haha! Such a good time. Lydia is such a great behaved little girl, love her. I agree having our girls be old enough to tag along is the best part. Good times!
you do have a fun cul-de sac of ladies how fun!
Love mani's
It really is so fun when ur girls are old enough to play! Every Mom needs one little girl to spoil! I still wish I lived in your cul-de sac so fun.Nothing like girls nights!
Post a Comment