I had two more really fun girls' nights. Our first was Disney on Ice last week. As soon as I heard they were coming I got tickets for Lydia and I and invited our friends to join us because things are always more fun with friends, right?!!! And since Lydia is really into princesses right now, I thought it would be fun to invite one of her best friends and one of mine and make it a girls' night!
The show did not disappoint. The show was so good that we couldn't believe how fast the time had gone by. Lydia was eating up every second of the show. She sat on the edge of her seat and clapped her little heart out after every song. It was so precious to watch! I just love my baby girl!
Lydia was so sad when she thought the show was over but I told her it was just intermission and she was happy again. Here are the girls' waiting for the second half to start!
Lydia of course smiled the whole time. I thought for sure her favorite part was going to be the princesses.
Boy was I wrong. All she cared about was seeing Goofy and when he wasn't on stage she kept asking where he was. Then she says, "Mom, I wanna give him a big hug when we go to Disneyland!" Ok!! We'll see if she's too shy when the time comes, but for now he's her favorite!! We love our "Micky Mouse Club House"!
Thanks for coming with us ladies! We had lots of fun!
On Saturday night a bunch of us went out to see our friend Beth perform in "Romeo and Juliet" at Kingsbury Hall at the U. She is an AMAZING dancer and it's always so much fun to see her perform.
Before the show four of us went out to dinner at Cafe Trio (so yummy)! Glad you picked that place Anabel!!! Nice choice!
We had so much fun that night. We laughed a lot. Thanks gals for a fun time together! Girl talk is always pretty funny!
We got to the show and it also did not disappoint. It was a dance/modern version of R& J with some of my favorite music. It brought back the old days of me dancing with all my old girlfriends! It was such an amazing show!
I love my friends and I'm glad we could all get out for some fun! This isn't Jake's cup of tea so I'm glad I have friends to do these things with :)
Myself, Anabel and Margo
Debbie and Jayne
Angie, Aimee and Kristy
Heather and Missy
Richelle and Emma
After the show we got to meet a few of the cast members and go backstage. Here are a few of us that stayed a bit longer to hang out on the stage. Beth is the one in the middle!
Such a fun night watching Beth perform! Thanks ladies for hanging out!










4 comments:
Seriously such a way fun night!! Loved dinner and our fun talks! Love disney on ice I felt kinda bad we did not go this year. Now seeing how much everyone loved it I wish we had,next time right!
LOve Disney on ice! So fun!
YEah for girls night!
Yeap girls night out rocks! Thanks for letting us join in :) Disney on Ice was way good and we are glad we finally have been to one, hehe! The girls were so cute to watch and it was super funny they got mad at intermission cause they thought it was over, lol! I laughed so hard the night we went to see Beth, that was way fun. The show was incredible!! Totally enjoyed it. Glad we got to spend so many fun girls night out in a row :) Love ya!!
It was a blast!! We need to do girls nights more often!! Sorry that Lydia is sick that is no fun!
Post a Comment