Well here we go again. Another month has past! Nate is nine months old today! I can't believe only three more and he'll be a year!
--Nothing has changed about his personality. He's a happy baby and will smile at anyone!
--He still doesn't want anything to do with baby food. He'll eat crackers and that's about all besides formula
--He's never been a cuddly baby and still isn't. He's just too wiggly!
--As I've said before, he's super strong but apparently he's lazy. He still doesn't want to try and sit on his own; he'd rather roll around, army crawl or scoot on his back everywhere. He's closer to crawling than he is sitting!
--His sleeping pattern has improved significantly. 8pm to 6am. He'll eat and go back to sleep for a couple more hours. He naps really well twice a day.
--Lydia can always make him smile without fail. He already loves her so much.
I love walking in his bedroom after his naps or in the morning and seeing this. He's always so smily!
Here are some of his best moves:
"The Skydiver"
"Bum in the air"
His "wobble back and forth crawling" pose
And my favorite: The "GQ modeling" pose. He does this all the time on his one elbow and I think it's hilarious. Funny kid!
He doesn't suck his thumb but he's always sticking his thumb in his mouth and chewing on it, whether he's teething or not.




6 comments:
Oh man look at you go on your posts, you are on fire girl, haha! Nate is seriously ADORABLE, I love his smile, its perfect! He is such a good baby so quite, content and entertaining to look at :) Way go on turning 9 months! Its gone by so fast!! I love how you captured all his moves and my favorite is the model pose, so stinking cute, lol!
Could he be any cuter!! Time is going way to fast with our little boys!!
cute! His eyes are so beautiful! Good pics too!
And you were worried about him being cute?!! He is adorable, you can't help but love that face! I loved the picture of him peeking through his crib. Man, you guys make cute babies
He is adorable, i love all the pictures. i am totally loving the GQ model, how funny!
What a handsome little guy! I can't believe how old he looks all of a sudden. I love all of the pictures. And sad about Lydia. It is hard to have sick kids because it really is so sad!
Post a Comment