After nine months, Nate finally decided he wanted to sit completely on his own.
He would much rather roll around or crawl
(which he also officially started two days ago, the 17th)
so I think that's what took him so long.
I guess nine months was the magic number because
now he's off!
Before he learned to crawl, he would need my attention after about 10-15 minutes on the floor.
Now that he can entertain himself by
crawling all around for toys,
he'll lay around for 45 minutes and play by himself!
It's SOOO nice!
Oh, that smile just melts my heart...and that dimple!!
But now we're nervous! He's always been very active, squirming around all the time.
He started scooting around the room at 2 months.
Yeah, I know...seriously?!
So we knew once he started crawling, he would be a handful.
Let the games begin!

3 comments:
Yay Nate! You did it buddy, woohoo! Now enjoy a few days left of calm and get ready to chase him, hehe! At least we can chase our boys together :) I cannot say it enough, I love his smile!!!
Way to go big guy! How fun! and growing up SO FAST! He is adorable!
man they are beautiful. and nate is so SMILEY! love your photos, erin.
Post a Comment