Why have I never been here before? This place is AWESOME!
Our friends invited us on a fun day out! We took the train up to Ogden, got on a free trolley that took us right to the Treehouse door, we played for a few hours then took the train back home! Of course the kids were in heaven on the train. Lydia LOVES trains so this was right up her alley!
Even though Nate missed his morning nap, he was still the perfect little babe! I'm so lucky to have such a non fussy baby that smiles ALL the time...at everyone!!
They enjoyed sliding all over the US.


5 comments:
isn't that place the best. we love it!
We live 5 minutes away from the Treehouse Museum! We love it there! Glad you all had fun.
oh we love this place, i havent been there in years!! what a fun day.
OK so we have never been there and didn't even know it existed until recently, haha! It looks way fun and Lyds looks like she is having an awesome time!! That picture with the cowgirl hat is adorable.
I think its so fun that she is the only girl and doesn't mind hanging out with her little boy friends, love it!!
That picture of you and Nate on the train is so cute, you both look so good! He is the most photogenic baby I know, that smile always gets me.
So much fun I wish I wasn't working so we could have joined in the fun! Lydia is going to have all these boys fighting over her one day!
Post a Comment