Thursday, February 03, 2011

Nate has some pearly whites!!!!

Ok, so you can't see them very well in the first picture but I just loved it so much I had to put it! I LOOOVE his eyes. They're just like Lydia's!
On January 19th Nate had just turned 7 months and that's when he cut his first tooth! And three short days later, his second tooth made its appearance. I love when babies smile and they have those two little teeth sticking out! So precious!
These teeth coming in has effected his mood a bit. He's pretty cranky with the pain of both teeth trying to come in but as soon as that Tylenol and the numbing meds kick in, he's pretty happy again. Needless to say, he's pretty much doped up all the time. No reason for him to be in pain, right?!! He has required us to hold him a lot more than normal though...which is ok with me, I guess!
I SO enjoy taking pictures of him. He smiles at EVERYTHING! He's so easy to make laugh! I love it!
We ADORE your smile and can't get enough of you! We love you little fella!

6 comments:

Bel said...

Oh what beautiful pictures!! He really is such a charmer and stud. I love him. He is always smiling and happy!! Those tiny little teeth are to precious, congrats little guy on reaching another milestone :)I think he has the best smile ever, you should put him into some contest, I bet he would win.

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh my heck! His eyes! His beautiful blue eyes - seriously so blue and that adorable smile! Yeah on teeth - means more fun food too!

The Johnson Family said...

He is just too adorable! I love baby's "toofins". Lauren is cutting her first tooth this week! Yikes. She's been just like Nate, and wants to cuddle all the time (I'm not complaining!)

melynda said...

he is SO cute, love the pictures. his eyes are just like lydias, beautiful.

Veronica said...

DEE-LISH-US!!!!!!

Heather Jones said...

O.k. he beat BRAYLON on teeth too. My poor small behind child. I LOVE his smile so stinking cute and agreed his eyes are beautful!!!