Our friends invited us to go sledding with them! Jake was getting sick and Nate was definitely in need of a nap so they stayed home while Lyd's and I headed up to meet them for some sledding on Monday after dance! The weather was awesome so it was the perfect day to go!
I didn't go down any hills but Lydia had the BEST time! She loved pretty much every second of it!
Her and Mckenlie were buds yesterday! They had so much fun going up and down the hills together!
Every time Lydia went down a hill she would lean back for fear of falling off. It was hilarious!
I won the mother of the year award for letting the girls' go down a big hill with a jump on it. The jump didn't look big from where I was standing but after I saw them fly off of it and catch some major air, I realized that was a mistake. Who would have thought they would hit the target? It was so far down the hill and let's be honest, they stunk at steering that sled! :) I never thought they would actually make it to the jump.
Their landing was hard. McKenlie landed on her arm and Lydia on her face! But they were brave and kept going down. Here are their sad faces after their crash! Poor things! Mckenlie clutched her arm the rest of the night! I felt so bad!
Thanks guys for inviting us! Lydia had a blast with her buddies! And thanks Heather for the pictures...you're awesome!







2 comments:
We are so glad you came and joined us it was fun. I am glad the girls did not get too hurt on they crazy jump!I love Lydia's laugh
snow much fun! Lol! GOod time and who would know they would hit the big jump :)
Post a Comment