Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

We have our good moments and our bad;
Our happy and our sad,
But I wouldn't want to share them with anyone else but you!
I love you honey!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Erin



5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

that is so precious! I love it! I love the pic of Larry dog! So tiny no wonder you fell i love with him!
How sweet is this video.

Oh and the Ireland pics! Love them! Loved being with you there!

alisquire said...

So cute!

Bel said...

Oh I love the video!!! I love the pictures, the song, the memories, all of it... Super cute and sweet! What a nice gift to your hubby. I think your love story is an awesome one and I am glad you meet and decided to move to Utah, cause now we are friends, haha! Happy Valentine's day to you both!!

PS I think its so funny how the hubbies took the girls to dance class the same day, hehe! J couldn't believe it, lol.

foxie4 said...

Good work!! Don't you LOVE having a MAC!! Love all the fun memories, my kids love watching all the movies I make. You are so beautiful!!

Aimee said...

What a fun movie - you forgot to add that it all started with letters that were illegally read - just a little federal offense! Love you guys!