Well, I had NOTHING to worry about. She did AWESOME! We practiced so many times opening her mouth really big for the dentist so when it came time to perform, she opened her mouth before he even asked! It was so cute.
And thank goodness for my friend Anabel giving me the idea to have a surprise present waiting for her in the car when she was done. She knew she could only get it if she did well at the dentist! She was so excited! Good job Lyd's! We're so proud of you for being so brave! And no cavities! Yay!
Afterward we went shopping, then headed out to dinner with some friends! Lydia was so excited to go to dinner "with Jordan and Heather"! Shes really grown to love Heather since she takes her to school a lot so it was fun to see how excited she was to see her! When they walked in the restaurant, Lydia said, "Hey, there's my friend Jordan from preschool". I love that she has such cute friends. Thanks for hanging out Jones'!
After dinner, we headed to Lydia's friend, Madelyn's birthday party! She had so much fun at the Under the Sea themed party and couldn't believe that she got to bring home a real fish!! Her and Jordan had fun helping me put it in the fish bowl and feeding it its first meal.
Meet the newest member of our family: Cinderella "Hello Sucka's" Johnsen.
Lydia named her all by herself! I think she's cute! I just hope she lives longer than a week for Lydia's sake!
Thanks for the invite Watts'! Lydia had a blast! What a fun Saturday!
4 comments:
Love Cinderella fishie!! My kids are in heaven with their fish too!! Your Valentine video is super cute!! You are the cutest wife! I didn't know you were going Vegan for 6 months?? I want to hear what you eat!
YAY! For going to the dentist! Iam so happy she totally did awesome, and the fact that she doesn't have a cavity is GREAT! I was hoping that was us but those back deep teeth ruined us, haha! The gift she got at the end looks super fun, you always find the best games :)
How fun you could hangout with the Jones, good times :) The party was great, and Brielle too was more than happy to get a real fish. She named it Spark Girl, hehe! Love these girls and the names they gave to their fishies, super cute!!
Jordan has been saying You sucka all day. I am soo sorry if he taught Lydia that.(love despicable me) We had a blast now to just get game night in too. Jordan was so cute talking about how he and Lydia are best friends and are going to slide down the stairs on their bums. Whatever that means! Glad she did good at the dentist I really need to make our appointments!
yeah for a good dentist visit!
Love that Lydia likes her fish and the names the kids came up with hilarious~! I hope it doesn't die!
Post a Comment