I love this dog. He LOVES the hot summers and this is how he relaxes during the day, all sprawled out tanning his belly. He laid like this for a really long time too.
What a funny boy!

Since we didn't get any summer passes to any water parks, we bought Lyd's a little swimming pool. It was on sale at Target for only $14.99. It's really big too :) The only problem...it took me 1 whole hour to fill it up with air and I got a really nice sunburn because of it. So don't buy this thing unless you have an automatic pump (I just have the manual one). I was dying out there. But Lydia loved it and played yesterday for 2.5 hours. I can do this "no nap" thing if she can entertain herself that long throughout this whole summer :)

Her own little mini water park!


I NEVER let her splash in the bathtub...at all! I hate it when water gets on the floor so that's all she did yesterday. And she loved every minute of it! Hopefully the whole summer will be this easy :)
5 comments:
i need to go get a pool!! love the bikini!
Love your dog he knows how to get a nice tan!!Love that pool!! What a bargain!! Looks like Lydia is going to swim in her pool whenever she can. She is having the time of her life. BTW welcome to primary I know at first it's pretty overwhelming but once you know how things work you will be great. I think we are very lucky to have you with us.
love the water park in the backyard! Your pool is huge compared to mine - you got a way better deal!
Larry is to funny! I have a story to tell you! You are going to die. Can't wait till you get home!
So fun I was going to get that pool. Not for that great of a price though. Then decided it might be a pain to blow up. She is so cute sometimes the backyard water parks are the best ones. I love her little fathers day message so cute of her singing!
What a great bargain on the pool it looks great! I dont like Bri splashing in the tub either so I should probably get her a little pool as well so she gets it out of her system as well, hehe!
Post a Comment