Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

We went on a lot of outings this weekend as a family. Friday we went out to dinner to an Italian restaurant we've never been to...Lydia was perfect! Saturday Lydia went to her
VERY FIRST MOVIE!
We went and saw "Up" and she loved it...and of course she was perfect and sat there the whole 2 hours and didn't make a peep. I was a bit nervous that it was a 2 hr movie, but it didn't phase her at all. She LOVED seeing all the dogs and balloons (she loves both of those things so it was the perfect first movie for her to see).
Later that night we went to dinner with Bones and Darcie...Lydia was perfect and sat there the whole time. We seriously couldn't ask for a better little girl to raise. She is so well behaved, I can't believe how lucky we are. She has her moments of course (as you read in the last post) but every time we're in public, she's wonderful and that's good enough for me :)
Here's Lydia waiting for the movie to start.
So happy :)
And of course we have to acknowledge Father's Day! Jake is such a great dad and Lyd's loves him so much. I love that they have their Father/Daughter time while I'm away at the gym every week. It's nice that they get to spend one on one time together a couple times a week. So Happy Father's Day Jake...from Lydia and Larry! Here's a video I made for him to remind him of all the fun he's had with his kids thus far :) The last 30 seconds are my favorite so I won't be offended if you just skip to the end!
Just pause the music to the right if you want to watch it!
or you can watch it on youtube if you want to watch it in full screen (by pushing the rectangular button at the bottom by the HQ button on youtube).
Happy Father's day to all you father's out there!

4 comments:

Bel said...

Oh what a sweet video I had to fight back tears, so tender. Love seeing daddys with their little girls it just melts my heart. Lydia was so adorable singing in the end, loved it :) Happy Father's day Jake!!!

Cammy Aller said...

I just love it!! I actually cried watching the video, its just so precious!! Your little girl is just amazing and adorable. Hope your doing well :)

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for your first movie and what a cute movie it is! Way to go on not being scared either! She looks so cute and the movie just melts your heart! What a good daddy Jake is.

Bel said...

Okay I just read the comment you left me about Lydia starting the dance class in Aug, yay yeppy! That's awesome I am so excited they get to dance together, it will be so much fun can't wait :)