Sunday, June 28, 2009

2nd Annual Girls' Trip 2009

We did it! Our second sister's trip!
There are 8 sisters/sisters-in-law and 6 of us made the trip this year. We decided to keep it simple and stay at a condo in Park City for 3 nights.
It was SOOO nice to get away and just hang out with the girls and of course we did what girls' do best...
we went swimming, relaxed in the jacuzzi, chatted, ate yummy food, played games, got pedi's and of course shopped.
Here we are on Main Street in PC.

Here's a pic of our condo. It was so nice; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a full kitchen and living area. Here's Ducka modeling the living room for us...

It's so worth the $5 to get a flower with your pedicure...so cute.

We also did some damage at the Outlets.
Collectively we spend a very large amount of money :)
It was a fun trip and can't wait to do it again next year.
Story that made my heart melt:
On our second day in PC I got a text from Jake that told a story of something Lydia had just said.
Lydia kissed her beloved Bunny and said,
"It's ok bunny...Bunny sad daddy".
Jake said, "Why is bunny sad"?
Then Lydia said,
"She misses mommy too".
I just started crying right then and there in the restaurant.
Could she be any sweeter? Needless to say, I was so happy to see my little family after 3 days away from them.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

yeah for a girls trip! Glad you had fun and how sweet is Lydia! She is so precious!

Jennifer said...

I am sooooooooooo jealous!! You guys all look so cute! Seeing you all makes me miss you all so much more. I hope to see you guys soon.

Jen

Margo said...

What a fun Girls weekend trip. I love your condo so spacious and elegant. Looks like you had a great time!!

Clark Family said...

I should quit my day job and become a model because I really made the condo look fabulous in that picture. Do you care if I borrow your pictures for my blog :) I am so glad we have our little girl trips away. I had so much fun and I think it was much deserved for everyone!!

Leash said...

Wonderful Erin! But my belly is stickin out in the first picture so if you could just crop me out i would appreciate it!