This year the pressure was on to make a creative card for everyone. I think Jake pulled off a pretty good one this year. My only request was that he didn't involve the Utes in any way. Well, as you can see, that didn't happen. At least I got a normal family photo this time, right? One step at a time people!
As we've talked to those that have recieved this card, it's been taken two different ways...the right way and the wrong way :)
Some people think the pictures at the bottom are "things we like". Well, they're not. The pictures work together to form a sentence,
a greeting if you will.

Wii (remote), Whisk, U, A, Mary, Kiss, Muss
(the student section at the UofU is called "The Muss")
Figure it out yet?
We Wish You A Merry Christmas!
Some people got it right away and for some it took a bit longer, so I think it was the perfect card. Sorry for those of you (mostly the ones outside of Utah) who don't know about the muss.
Happy New Year!
9 comments:
I'm the dumb one that can't say "muss" right and not get it - duh?
Cute card though!
That is so funny and creative! And what a sneaky way for him to fit in the Utes. I am so happy my browser is working again. Back to the blogging world!
i got ours yesterday and had it all figured out except the last part (not familiar with UofU at all) so thanks for clarifying! very cute idea, i love it!
So the Utes were included in your card. Very Cute and creative, and a beautiful family photo. Happy New Year!
Darling! I saw it at Fred and Karen's, but didn't have time to figure it out...you know those darn kids and all! :) Not that I should be surprised you are so creative!
I am the "slow friend"... Didn't know it stood for anything, I was just thinking, "wow, they put pictures of things they love at the bottom of the card"!! Seriously, are you sure you want to put together a school with such a dunce??!! (laughing)..
DARLING card...
So, when are we getting together, Erin... Let's get our Joy School up and running!!! 865-7563 call me baby!!!
I love it! So clever. That totally reminds of something my Grandma Johnsen would do, she was always trying to make "riddles" for us to figure out, Jake must have gotten that from her. Pretty picture too!
I have to say I was one of the dumb ones. I said, well Jake likes the wii and Erin likes to cook, then Ben looks at it and says it right off the bat. Dumb blonde sometimes. Sorry we didnt get our christmas card to you. it was Bens job to get your address adn he never did. We thought of you though. Hopefully we will be seeing you in the next few weeks.
OKAY... I think it is great the the Schreiners are in... Let's just keep it small... If we do add anyone else, I would ask Wendy Neff, but, no more then four... Truly, I think 3-4 is plenty!!
Lets get together and get the lesson plan going!!!
by the way, LOVE the music on your blog... THe quartet singing O Holy Night.. yuuummmmmmmmy!!!
Post a Comment