My sister-in-law Jillesha (shout out to you Beash) shared with me something she does every year. She has a Christmas list of fun things that she does. She makes a list and goes and does all of these fun things during the holidays. So I've decided that I'm going to do this as well, make a list of things to do throughout this winter so Lydia doesn't go stir crazy!
On Friday night we went to the Electric Light Parade that goes down Main St. in Bountiful every year. I had no idea this went on. It was pretty cute, but the most important thing was that Lydia LOVED it and remained entertained the whole time.
It was free and it was something to do so I'm not complaining. If anyone does anything fun (especially free fun), let me know...we have a lot of weeks to fill before winter is over :)
5 comments:
Wow what a fun night. Lynnette told us about it after we went to Flip and took pictures with Santa we wanted to go see the lights but the traffic was terrible so we just went home. But it looks like you had a lot of fun. Now I regret it.
so sad that we missed it! what a joke- next year I will know better!
Looks like fun! If you are looking for something to do Friday night you can head on over to Marci's for the ADP Christmas party, Yes, we are going. What time do you think you will be there? I don't want to miss you, if you are going.
Wow i feel so honored that i got a shout out on your blog!!
i am so sad we missed it and didnt even get to hang out with you! but i am glad you had fun.
Post a Comment