Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our Sweet Lydia!!!

I thought it was about time I did a post on my most favorite little girl! I'm sure I take for granted all the cute things she does so I thought I'd remind myself be writing them down. I'm not doing this because it's her b-day or because of anything special going on right now...I'm doing it just because! So here are a few of my (and Jake, of course) favorite things that I love about you Lydia:
* I love how much you love Munny the Bunny.

* I love your cute smile; I think it's perfect.
* I love how you put your hand in your mouth every time you laugh. You've done it since the day you started laughing and you still do it to this day :)

* I love your blonde, curly hair.

* I love your adorable laugh, the cute one and the devilish one.


* I love how much you love Larry!



* I love that you love to pray and remind me if I forgot.

* I love that you love animals just like your mommy!





* I love how you love to read books, but when I start reading, you always interrupt me by saying all the words you know from the pictures, so we never actually read the book.

* I love how you always delay going to bed as I'm shutting the door by talking to me because you know I can't leave you when you're telling me a cute little story.

* I love how you love to check yourself out in the mirror. You like to tell yourself stories too :)

* I love how you yell "Daddy" throughout the house when you can't see him and even when he responds to your calls, you still yell his name over and over as if you didn't hear him.

* I love the silly positions you put yourself in :)
* I love that you love music and love to dance.



* I love that you love to say the word "cock" (I have no idea). You think it's the funniest thing in the world. And when we laugh at you for saying it, you have the most satisfying look on your face. Your goal was to make us laugh and you did it :) Jake and I will be laughing at something totally irrelevant to you but you'll want in on the action. So out of nowhere you say "cock" because you want to be funny, so we all laugh together! It's the best!


We love you Lyd's and we couldn't ask for a better daughter to raise. Everyone says you are such a sweet little girl and they're right. We love you and are so blessed to have you in our lives!

9 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I love your mid week posts! I sure do love Lyds too! Gosh she is so stinking adorable and I ditto it all! You have a cute one! What a cute sweet post.

A and L Stapley said...

Oh my goodness... she is the CUTEST little girl! You can see her fun personality in these pictures.

Margo said...

Wow your daughte is way cute and adorable. Love all those pictures. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. What a proud mom!

Emilee said...

She is adorable and we absolutley adore her!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Okay... Now I adore your little wee one, even more... Isn't amazing?? This mom deal.... I just adore it.... I eat my kids up... You are the cutest mommy... I'm excited to see her again next Sunday!! p.s., I love the pic of her sleeping. We all have one of those with our kids diaper butts, in a onesie, out cold.... Favorite pics...

TeamTyson said...

SHE IS THE CUTEST!!! I don't even know her and I want to take her little face and kiss it all over! What a precious tribute to her. I laughed So hard at the story about her saying "cock" "that's what she said" =)

Marti said...

I LOVE this post! Lydia is so stinking adorable and obviously FULL of personality! What a sweetie!!!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Okay... you MUST come to my house IMMEDIATELY and teach me how you made those videos... IMMEDIATELY pah-lease.. I am on my knees before you, begging and crying and weeping and pleading and talking in a really whining voice... I LOVED the video of Lydia and Larry... ohhhh my heart... that was darling... Also, I got to see a little of your house... Guess what, I think we have the exact same one!! Great taste!

danielle and jason said...

What a sweet post. You are a great mom and she is such an adorable girl.