Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Point!!!

Lyd's and I took advantage of the last $2 Tuesday's for the month of August and went down to Thanksgiving Point. Of all the activities to choose from, we of course chose the Animal Farm because we both love animals so much.
Here's Lydia excited on the way down talking about all the animals she knows!
On the way there I got us some Einstein bagel sandwiches so when we got there we had a little picnic lunch in the back of the SUV.
It was so much fun hanging out with my little precious all afternoon!
We went on a wagon ride. Yes, the wagon was made of steel, but it was a wagon ride nonetheless!

We had lots of fun. Love you Lyd's!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Lyds hair looks so cute! Yeah for $2 tuesday - until next year!

Emilee said...

That sounds so fun. I am glad you had a good time. I would love to have you guys come up anytime. I am here for another week so whatever works best for you! Sorry it took so long to respond from your comment on my blog.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Don't you just love the petting zoo... Seroiusly too much fun!! Lyd's hair is adorable!! Don't be afraid that I will totally steal that hairdo in the next two months, when Izee's can reach a pony tail!!

paulandjenthatcher said...

Erin,
So fun to see your blog again! Lydia is getting so big! I saw her the other day somewhere and I couldn't figure out who she was for a minute. She is a beautiful girl! We do need to get the girls together sometime soon. Are you going to playgroup tomorrow at the little park? If not, we'll get together another time.