Today Larry turned the BIG 03...that's 21 in human years. So he's growing up pretty fast. He has literally added so much to our little family. We love him and his cute little personality! He makes us laugh every day and a BIG plus is that he gives Lydia hours of entertainment. Thanks Bud for playing with your little sister so I can have a break! Here's a look back at his 3 years of cuteness...



We celebrated his b-day today by having him open up his gifts this morning. And we can always count on G-ma Frandsen to send him a b-day package (he is her first grandchild after all)! She sent the cutest little card. The Boston on the cover looks just like Larry, except Larry is cuter of course:)
Here's Larry with his life like grilled chicken and here he is (on the right) 5 minutes later. He rips everything to shreds in record time.
Larry trying to eat his Peanut Woofers!
Larry's bud Toby is over for the week...they've had a lot of fun playing together and sharing Larry's b-day toys!
Then this evening, we went on a car ride so Larry could wander around Petco and pick out any toy and treat that he wanted. And what do you know, Larry went straight to the clearance section. Good boy!
And on a different note, my second nephew (on my side) was born today at 12:48pm. So that makes a total of 4 grandchildren for my mom (that's including Larry of course). My sister-in-law Nora gave birth to healthy baby boy. Now Larry has someone to share his b-day with :)
His name is
Cabot John Frandsen
8lbs 0 oz 19 1/4 inches
Congrats David and Nora. And congrats Levi on being a big brother.
We love you and can't wait to meet you in September!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday to you Larry! Wow big 3 I am sure he got a nice treat for that. That dog of yours is way cute! I wish I had a dog for my kids so it can entertain them for hours. Lydia is soo lucky to have a dog that plays and watches over her.
Happy birthday Larry - holy cow your family sure does love you! I hope you know how easy you have it! Your mom is adorable to send treats!
Way to go on another nephew - your family sure is growing! Congrats!
What a day!! Larry is so cute, Aaron would love a little boston. And that is so exciting about David and Nora's new little boy. It is so fun to see family's grow. So question, where does Jacob work? is it ADP??
First, what a cute post about Lydia. She is so sweet and such a doll. Also, it looked like she loved the zoo. We just went today! Your dog is very cute, I like when dogs are cute and nice and sweet. How is his knee?
HAppy B-Day, you have one spoiled dog! Lucy should get together with him, they would love that!! Our pug puts a whole new meaning to being hyper though, she might scare him... How exciting that David and Nora have two! Congrats on being an aunt again!! He looks adorable.. Tell them hi when you see them! Oh and camping looked like a blast! We should go next summer! (I am pooped with all our coming and going that I am staying put for a while..)love ya!
Well I just found out that one of my boss' companies, Labrum Insurance, formed an agreement with ADP. We are now offering payroll services through ADP. I don't really know all the details yet, but I just remembered Jake saying that he worked as like an area rep for ADP, and he was trying to sell me on it! :) Would he be our rep?
Fun new background! I love all the pictures of Larry (past and present) Its funny that your mom gives Larry gifts. Every year at Christmas, there is a special stocking for Watson and Sherlock from my mom. How fun to be watching Toby. He's such a good dog, huh?
P.S. - Happy Birthday Larry!!
Post a Comment