This weekend was all about Bones and Darcie.
They got married at 10:20am in the SL Temple. It was perfect and they both looked so cute together!
A good friend of the family got to do the sealing and I can't believe how much he acted like his dad, the way he talked and his mannerism's. It's always nice when it's someone you know; they seem to make it a lot more personal! It was a beautiful ceremony and I was so glad to be a witness to it.
Here's most of the immediate family on our side...
A little background:
At every wedding lunch (or dinner), the siblings (and their spouses) do a performance for the one getting married. So we all got together on Friday night to practice our big performance. It turned out to be pretty cute. We did a medley of "Oh Donna" which we changed to "Oh Darcie" and a couple of Grease songs (Grease Lightning and Summer lovin'). It was so much fun singing and dancing for everyone!
As some of you know, I have the worst stage fright EVER, and it drives me crazy! I was asked to do a solo/duet with Jared for Summer Lovin' and I felt sick all day because of it. I hate that I feel that way but I can't control it! If anyone has any suggestions on how to get over stage fright, PLEASE let me know because I am so sick of it.
But we all got through the performance perfectly and it ended up being really cute!
Beash and the Watts were the hero's and watched Lyd's for us during all of this. Thanks guys, you're the best!
Then it was off to the wedding reception.
Here's a pic of all the nieces and nephews (minus 3).
Notice Lydia sitting very nicely like a good little girl...
We love you both...have fun on your honeymoon :)
8 comments:
Oh MAN I love her flowers and her cake. My sister-in-law and my brother had VERY similar things for their wedding... Don't you just love weddings?? AND, it isn't fair that you are such a beauty queen. Truly, you and your family should model....
What a sweet day! I love weddings! I just wish my sis Lisa and her man would get on board the marriage wagon! I love being married!! When would you guys like to do a date night with us??? I'd love to "go to dinner" without the kids so we can conversate!! Love ya!
What a fun day and I had no clue that you guys had THAT MANY nieces and nephews - wow! You family is beautiful and I will watch Lyd's for you any day. can we say easy! I had to laugh when I did see that side of her and I can't get over her throwing herself on the floor! hahahaha - not so much fun for the mom!
What a beautiful wedding.
You are a fabulous singer and did a wonderful job. Good thing we have you in the family or that number would have fallen flat. Love the picture of Lydia...I can't help but laugh ever time I see it. She still is an angel no matter what you say.
Looks like a fun day. I think to get over stage fright you just have to perform more. Maybe audition for a bunch of plays at all the local play houses, then call everybody you know to come and watch. You will either get over it, or die =) That is my advice!
It looks like it was a beautiful wedding!
What a wonderful day. I had no idea about the program you guys did- I would love to see that sometime! I bet it was hysterical! You looked so beautiful and it was fun to chat. We should have a cousin night without kids soon so we can actually all talk without the extra chaos!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of doing a performance!! That is too funny. I loved their cake! GL with the stage fright. Don't have any answers for you there!
Post a Comment