Thursday, July 07, 2011

Lagoon--It's What Fun Is!!!!

We love our passes to Lagoon.  It's nice to just be able to go for few hours here and there instead of feeling pressured to stay all day to get our money's worth.  In the past week or so we've gone to Lagoon four times.  Jake and I thought it would be fun to go out on a date night, just the two of us.  The lines weren't crowded at all and we had a lot of fun together (no pics, whoops)!
Then we went as a family a few days later and took Lydia on all the rides she had never been on before.  We went on a few of her favorites but mostly did the ones that were new to her!
 I LOVE Flying Aces!
Nate was so good!  He just sat there the whole time...
until he decided that he wanted to push the stroller across the north side of the park.  It took FORVER but he LOVED it and was having so much fun that we didn't mind the snails pace!
We rode the newest roller coaster and Lydia loved it.  She was scared at first but after she worked up the courage to finally ride it, she had a lot of fun!  I barely got them in the picture (they are in the second to last row)!
Nate went on his very first ride.  I didn't think he would ride any rides this year since we didn't get him a pass but we lucked out with a nice worker and he said we could take him on it!  Paratrooper was the perfect first ride.  He wouldn't stop giggling every time we hit the down slope!


Then we had our 2nd annual date night at Lagoon with our friends (we missed you Todd and Heath)!  This is always a fun night for sure!  We went on a weeknight this year and it wasn't nearly as busy as it was last year...so nice.  Thanks for hanging out with us guys!!!  We had a lot of fun!






We decided to do the go karts this time and it was pretty fun.  Joe came in first and I took second.  Not too shabby.  Although.....it was really hard to pass people on this track so that kind of stunk and you could never catch up to anyone but it was still fun nonetheless!  What a fun night at Lagoon!!!
Lydia was super excited when I told her that we were going to Lagoon with Brock!  She loves him and has really missed him since school has been out!  We met up with Aimee and the boys and enjoyed a few hours of rides tonight!  The weather was perfect so that was really nice to not be sweating all evening!

 I love Brock in this picture!

My little camera sucks at capturing moving objects but for some reason I just had to add these last two.  Aim, I just love your face!  LOL!  Don't kill me for posting it!  :)

Thanks for hanging out with us you three.  We had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Draper's said...

So Fun!! I Love Lagoon. My kids would love it if we went 4 times in one week. You are so good to take pics. I always forget to take pics.

Joey and Nettifer said...

I am surprised we have not ran into you with how many times you have gone. Joey has taken the girls there twice already this week. WE love Goon! You guys sure are having fun!
Loved our date night! So fun and love all the laughs!
Doesn't look like Brock is having that much fun in that ride with Lyd's poor kid.
Does Jake not like to smile now in pictures? :)

Heather Jones said...

Soo much fun we are figuring out how to go cheaper this year for a date night for sure! I can't wait to have a pass next year!

Bel said...

Looks like you guys have totally gotten your money's worth on the park, woohoo! The date night was way fun even if I don't ride the big rides, haha! Oh and poor Brock!! I feel his pain, that's why I don't go on it buddy, so sad.