Summer is definitely my favorite season. We also love our once a year trip to Raging Waters for Lydia's dance performance. We weren't going to go this year because none of Lydia's friends were going to be there but we decided to go anyway and I'm SO glad we did!!! Lydia did awesome and we had so much fun afterward playing in the water!
Thank goodness Izzy was there for Lydia to play with and thank goodness Jules was there so we could chat while the girls' played! We hung out the whole time and had so much fun together! Thanks Jules and Izzy! You guys are the best!
I love that Lydia can entertain herself out back now playing in the water, doing bubbles and jumping on the tramp. She loves practicing her gymnastic moves on the tramp! She kept telling me to take pictures of her so she could look at them!
She'll touch her toes one of these days!
Since Miss Mo taught her pike legs, she loves doing those on the tramp now!
Handstand!
Larry loves chasing bubbles just as much as Lydia!
Nate got the coolest gift for his b-day and the kids have really enjoyed playing with it! It's a mini roller coaster! Thanks so much for the gift! It's awesome!
For FHE, we were invited to go see Cars 2 at the drive-in. It was a lot of fun hanging out and chatting with our friends. At the drive-in I realized that my camera lens broke, hence the horrible, out of focus picture!
Nate had a temperature of 101 so Jake sacrificed and stayed home with the boy! Thanks so much honey! After chatting with Anabel and Heather, we realized that he's sick because of his one year shots! Thank goodness that's what it is! I totally forgot that's what the doctor said would happen! I was getting worried for a bit because he's been sick for about three days now! Whew! I really need to quit thinking the worst!
The kids had fun playing games before the movie started. Jordan was being such a ham and the girls were just eating it up, laughing at everything he did! So cute! I love these kids!
The movie was WAY over the kids heads and was a bit of a disappointment for us all....bummer! But there were good moments that made it pretty fun to watch! Thanks for the invite! It was so much fun!






4 comments:
What a fun summer you guys are having already. Sorry we missed the Raging Performance, we haven't used our passes once, haha! Love the pictures of Lydia on the tramp, she is getting so good at her toe touches, wow! The drive in was fun, thanks for the invite. The movie we too mature but it was just fun to hangout. Sorry I kept going back on forth about going but I am so glad ended up joining in :) Glad to be home and hangout!
So sorry we did not come to rage still! I am glad lizzy was there, I hate working!! Love her trampoline tricks we may have to come jump since ours broke the kids hate not having it! Thanks for coming to the drive inn it was fun we will just have to go to another one so Jake can come. Glad nate is just sick from the shots! So sad we are missing lagoon don't have to much fun hehe!We will have passes next year for sure so we are there!
Go Lydia!!! I LOVE your toe touches!! Your pike jump is Awesome!! You did so fantastic at Raging Waters!!
Can I Please come ride on Nate's awesome roller coaster! That thing is so fun!
Way to go Lyd's on dancing and the tramp- we have a rock star on our hands. Love me some rage AKA 7 peaks!
Post a Comment