Once again I underestimated my shy, little princess. I was so worried about Lydia taking swim lessons because she's so scared of putting her head under water. She LOVES the water but just hates the under water part! This picture after her second day (forgot my camera the first)! As you can tell, she was super happy! She LOVES it!
Anabel and I thought it would be good to put the girls' in together so they could encourage one another! But whoops, Anabel forgot the first day so Lydia had to conquer it by herself. And I was SO happy when she didn't mind getting in the water without her buddy. She asked for her and I lied and told her she'd be there soon. After class the teacher told me she had no problem putting her head under water and she did a really long float in class! They said she did a great job! What a relief!
Here's Brielle and Lydia, day #2. They are only 30 minute classes so Lydia never gets her fill of swimming. On the way home from class the first day she asked, "When do we go back. I want to go back now!"
Nate has fun waiting in the side yard for her!The mom's aren't supposed to be in there (too distracting) so I snuck a picture in between the fence.
Here they are after...all smiles! Anabel, please show Joe this picture! He should be so proud of his manly little son in Brielle's pink robe! Haha!
Lydia wouldn't give me a normal smile but I love it! She's so funny, that one!
Lydia, we are so proud of you! I can't believe how brave you have been thus far in class! I love how outgoing you are becoming! You amaze me every day with your biggest accomplishments and even your smallest feats! We love you Lyd!




6 comments:
WHERE ARE YOU GOING I have never put one of our kids in and really need to. I just don't want to do the rec center. I need to call you and chat and get the info from you! Love Lydia's cute poses she really is so dang cute! And yes we do need to get together soon and play!!
how did you guys get in the same class? thats great. i am glad she did so well. those teachers are really so good!
Such cute poses! They were both on cloud nine after class, so happy they LOVED it! I didnt know you took a post swimming picture after including Mathias, haha! SO FUNNY! Brielle can't wait to go back either, YAY it looks like we both have a winner :)
That is great that she LOVED it!! Way to go Lydia!! Love her super cute poses.
What kid doesn't love water~! Good job Lyd's you little rock star! Glad you like the swim lessons. Those teachers are awesome aren't they.
I can't believe how big Nate is! Lyds seems to be coming out of her shell for sure!
Post a Comment