Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nate is Ten Months!

Our boy is ten months old now....and cuter than ever!  We love him so much.  He seriously is such a joy to be around.  Although he is really hard to take a posed picture of nowadays, I'm really happy with the way these turned out!  I'm no pro but when you have such an adorable little guy as the model, you really can't go wrong.

Here are his ten month pics!


As of April 15th, Nate became a waver!  His method is opening and closing his hand into a fist.  I love new stages!
We love this handsome little guy and as everyone said, I can't imagine our family without him in it now!

 As I said in my earlier post, he started standing, crawling and climbing stairs so now I see this cute picture every time I get him from a nap or when he wakes up!  He always has a huge open mouthed smile!

He's a pro at crawling and climbing stairs now.  He can do it in record time.  He really keeps me on my toes. If I don't watch him really closely over the next few months, he's really going to hurt himself. No fear Nate!
 He's already fallen a million times and hurt himself but he just gets right back up like nothing happened! He even pulled the coffee table over on top of himself.  Yeah, scary!  How the heck do you baby proof a coffee table?!  I heard a loud noise and Lydia yelled, "Nate's not moving!"  I thought he was dead. I ran downstairs and he was pinned underneath.  Thank goodness he wasn't hurt!
 Nate and Lydia have finally started playing together!  She'll drive the car on the floor and he follows her around everywhere she goes!  It's really cute to watch!

The doctor said his one month ear infection is finally gone but he's still super cranky.  Why?  Because tooth number 3 and tooth number 4 are on their way!  They started coming in on Sunday, April 10th (two upper front teeth).

Maybe one day he'll sleep through the night. It's still a rare occasion due to all of his sickness, teething and ear infections! But, I'm not complaining!  One day he'll be grown and married and I'll miss my tiny, baby boy and his quiet, little cry that woke me up in the night!

We love you Naters!!!

4 comments:

Heather Jones said...

so dang cute,glad his ear infection is gone for your trip. Have fun, so jealous. Jordan came home from school today and told me where Lydia was and how he wanted to go there with her.

Emilee said...

He is so stinkin adorable! I hope he starts sleeping better for you. His smile just makes me smile.

Bellblogging said...

BUSY BUSY! Glad he didn't get hurt to bad! It is amazing what kids go through and turn out ok!

Joey and Nettifer said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Glad i saw it. He is so precious and I would be the happiest mom if that is what my baby looked like waking up everyday! That is so cute and hilarious! He is so happy.
Love your wall for your back drop- what a cool color and your pictures are so good! GOod job!