For the longest time I've wanted to try laser tag (never have) so I figured the best way to do it was to get a few friends together and have a date night at Laser Quest! Jake and I invited some buds out last Friday night, we ate dinner then headed out to shoot each other!
It was Todd's birthday that day so luckily he thought it would be ok to hang with us instead of the usual romantic night out with the Mrs. Happy Birthday Todd! Hope we made your b-day evening a fun one :)
![]() |
| Allen, Todd, Joe and Jake |
![]() |
| Myself, Anabel, Missy and Heather |
Thanks for hanging out friends! So glad you could join us! Love you guys!


4 comments:
Soo sad he still has ear infections!! I hope they can get him better. Love and hate when they are moblie I forget u have to watch them all the time. Thx for planning such a fun night we really loved it and want to go again the end of the month or first of may so let's plan it. I am totally in on go karts never done it and would love to.
Yay! That was way fun, seriously I had a blast and laughed so much. I felt young again like you said, hehe! Thanks for putting it together and inviting us. Oh and next time I better be careful to be on your same team, you kept taking me out, haha! I told Joe I didn't understand how at times it was just us 2 and I kept dying... Hum, it all makes sense now, lol!! Love ya and thanks for helping me out with Bri, you are awesome :)
What a fun time! You Party animals!
How fun! I think all of us adults deserve to feel like kids every now and then. Go carts are awesome! Aaron can give you the scoop on the good places to go since he goes for "work" a lot.
Post a Comment