While they were doing that, I decided to take Nate and go back down to Price for the weekend to visit dad. It also happened to be the same time my brother was flying in from CA with his wife as well. My sisters Tammie and Jenny were also there so it was nice to be surrounded by family this weekend in support of dad and his condition.
I got to meet my SIL Robyn for the first time. I fell in love with her the second I met her. She is one of the sweetest, funniest people I have ever met. We just clicked and I really enjoyed spending time with her this weekend. It also helped that she was in love with Nate and Nate felt the same about her. She made him laugh nonstop; it was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. Robyn held him every chance she got, she was so good with him!! Here they are together!
Myself, Tammie, Garry and Jenny
Us four with the grandparents, Ada and Bert Frandsen
I can't even tell you how good Nate was this weekend. He didn't cry once and he would lay on the floor for hours just looking around. It was so nice not to have to worry about a fussy baby on this trip! I am so lucky to have been blessed with such mild tempered kids!
Below are us five kids with dad! He's going to beat the pneumonia so they released him from the hospital. He's just so tired all the time he couldn't even stay awake for the pictures! His pain isn't really under control; it goes up and down all day long. He still has a somewhat positive attitude but it's hard to tell what he's thinking though since he can't talk and hasn't been able to since the surgery earlier this year!
4 comments:
glad you got so much family time! You look like your step sisters!
So glad that you got more time with your dad!
Your hair is getting so long by the way!
Glad to hear that you had such a fun weekend with your family and got to spend quality time with your siblings and Father. Your Dad is such a fighter!!
Hi sorry to hear about your dad but like I keep telling you, you are such a great daugther and he is lucky to have you :) It's so wonderful you got to spend time with your family and you guys where all there for your dad. Let me know if you need anything I am here for you even if you are in Kansas, hehe! Have fun out there and enjoy your time with your mama!!
Jake is such a great dad to take Lydia to do all those fun things alone! It is great that you guys got to all get together. I hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment