I love this pic and how Lydia has her arms wrapped around both of her friends. So stinkin' cute!
Saturday night we went to one of the "parties of the year"...Mathias' one year b-day party! I can't believe how that place was set up. It was incredible. Happy Birthday Bud!!!
Here is the cute Newell family with their little birthday boy!
.jpg)
It was a circus themed party so they had a photo booth to dress up and take pictures in! Jake was late so it's just the kids and I. Love the little hat on Nate!
On Monday we had our friends over for the healthiest bbq ever! So yummy! Grilled steaks, corn, asparagus, salad, port. mushrooms and watermelon! We were very proud of ourselves for eating so healthy on a holiday :) Thanks for coming over and keeping our tradition alive :)And the biggest news of the week: my little, baby girl started preschool today!!!! I can't believe I have a kid that's old enough to leave me for four hours a week to be taught by a teacher. We love Miss Mary already! My friend Heather's kids went to "Bright Beginnings" and I've heard nothing but good things about her so I'm so glad she got in!
I finally get to have my child's photo taken in the classic "First Day of School" picture!!! Of course it was SUPER windy and her hair was all over the place so she had to hold it down...
Otherwise it looked like this.
For some reason I love this picture. Don't ask me why! We had only been outside for like one minute taking pictures before she refused to smile anymore by covering her mouth! Little Stinker!
Here's my girl walking to the car with her hugely over sized back pack (she adores it by the way and thinks she is so big for having one)!
Jake and I dropped her off at school and she was a bit hesitant at first but she didn't cry. She grabbed Miss Mary's hand and walked away so easily. I actually got a tear in my left eye! I'm gonna go ahead and blame my eye watering on the fact that my tear ducts don't drain! I can do that right?!! :)
She said this was her "muffin hat" and that she got to eat a muffin. She also got to play with her friends Brock and Jordan (neighbor friends). Lydia was so excited to bring her Bunny to school on the first day for show and tell! Her bunny has been her favorite animal since she was 6 months old so she's pretty attached. It was the perfect first day of school for Lydia! We're so excited for this school year!
4 comments:
LOve your clown picture so cute! I am so glad the kiddo's are in school together and they all had a great first day yeah! It took my kids a few times to warm up to the fountians
Thanks for coming to the party we loved having you guys there :) Lyds looked so cute with her pink dress and her hair, curled, with all the chaos I forgot to mention that, hehe!
Congratulations Lyds on your first day of school, way to go on such a big milestone!! I love her little picture of her covering her mouth, I think its adorable. Oh and that huge backpack cracks me up. lol. Bri looked so funny last year as well and I thought she was going to tilt over any minute, haha!!
Yea for Lydia for going to preschool...That is awesome!! She looks so excited and so pretty on her first day of school. I know she is going to love it!!
Man at least the last time we made it to Rage we had a blast! Well Jake & Lyd's did. To bad you had to sit out. I am doing it again next year so you should too!
Lyd's looks so cute on her 1st day of school. I am so glad I got to see her in person! So glad she liked it and didn't even cry! Way to go big girl!
That was a fun circus party! I can't wait for your halloween party! it is going to be so flippin fun!
Post a Comment