We thought we'd let Larry do all of his favorite things today so he did a little of this...
The evening got a bit more exciting at least. He ate some chicken for dinner then opened his presents!
He was all ears when we asked him if he wanted to take a trip to Petco for treats!
He LOVES car rides!
We got to Petco, he sniffed around, picked out some treats, then we headed home and went for a long walk as a family to celebrate!
We love you Lar! You're a good boy; a crazy one, but a good one! We're so glad we chose you out of that kiddie pool filled with a bunch of your Boston brothers and sisters!
Happy Birthday Bud!!
I've been so happy to finally start working out again after having Nate! I've been running and biking but thought I'd add in some dvd workouts as well. I didn't realize how much Lydia would love it and get into it with me! She kept up pretty well, stayed on beat and everything! Love that girl!!!
4 comments:
I am still laughing at Lydia saying her bum hurt! That is hilarious! Way to go Erin!
Happy Birthday Larry dog you are one spoiled dog!
Happy bday Larry! You guys sure did spoil him, hehe! I love those pictures of you guys working out, haha! Lyds looks so funny! And her comment about her buns, lol. Way to go on working out, soon you will be the hot mama you want to be :)
I sure like Larry too, even when he attacks me:) Very cute of you and Lyds.
Yous are so cute to celebrate your dogs b-day!!! That is so funny Lydia's bum hurt!!! I hope I get to workout that much soon lucky you!!!
Post a Comment