I can't believe I am 16 weeks pregnant. I think I've gained about 12-15 pounds so far. I haven't stepped on the scale for a few weeks for fear that I've gained 20-25. I think I might gain more than 55 this time, which is what I gained with Lydia. Crazy, I know.
My 16 week picture
(and the first I've taken this pregnancy)!
It's amazing how fast its gone by, especially since I've been sick the past 10 weeks. I starting the nausea and throwing up at 6 weeks and it's finally coming to a close this week. I'm feeling much better in that dept. Although, I think my body has traded the nausea for headaches. I've had either a dull or pounding headache every day for the past 8-9 days. It sucks. But hey, you won't hear me complaining. I'm grateful for every pain I feel. It just means that there's a healthy baby in there growing like a weed.
My next dr appt is this week and then we'll schedule the US to determine the sex of the baby. We're so excited. Jake wants a girl and when I think about it, I don't really care. It'd be nice to have a boy so it would take the pressure off of getting that boy that Jake always wanted. But then again, it would be fun to have two little girls together.
We shall see.
7 comments:
You are looking beautiful and there is no way you have gained that much weight! The cool thing is you will just loose it. You have good self discipline!
I saw you belly at church yesterday and it looks so cute, you seriously look adorable! By the way we absolutely LOVE your Xmas card we laughed for days, you guys are so creative, haha!
You look fabulous! Boy or girl; that little one is a lucky one. Beautiful mama, cutest sister, lovely couple, and a fun family. Happy 2010!
It looks like you guys had a great holiday !!! We loved your card Todd had to show it to everyone!! You look darling and I get the headaches too they suck nothing fixes them!! But oh the kids are worth it in the end!!! Glad you had a fun new years can't wait to hear what the baby is!
Love your 1st prego picture. You look sooo cute. I am sooo excited for you guys. I can't wait to know the what you're having.
You look great!! Wow that went by fast. I'm so excited to see what your going to have? I think it is going to be a boy. Just my opinion. Keep up the positive thinking and you will make it through this sick part. So happy for you
Hey I have been out of the blogging world and was thinking of you today and very excited to find out your wonderful news. Congratulations!
Post a Comment