Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Christmas Cards 2009

Almost every year we need to make two seperate christmas cards due to one of the cards not being understood by half of our family and friends who live out of state. So we make one "cutesy" card and one card that Jake does that has to be funny and clever :)

We all know that Jake is a HUGE sports fanatic, especially when it comes to the University of Utah's football team. He always has to involve the Utes somehow and this year was no exeption (especially after Max Hall's comments after the rivalry game)!

So here's the sweet, spiritual card...
And here's the other one. This is the outside of the card...
And this is the inside!

Thank you Max Hall for helping us have one of the best cards we've ever done!

Merry Christmas too all and Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

We love both of your christmas cards and they are both hung up! Love them!

TeamTyson said...

I knew Jake would be on top of that Max Hall comment! Love it! And BTW....CONGRATS!!!! I am excited for you and the new addition coming although I don't know how you will ever get one cuter than Lydia...no pressure new baby =)

Missy said...

Allen and I loved your card. I had to tell all my family about it. Did you get some new stuff for your village this year?

Delibette said...

Love it! Lydia eyes are gorgeous and you guys are so funny.