Monday, December 21, 2009

Last week Lydia had her last performance of the year. Of course, she did amazing. She's really enjoying this whole dance thing. All day, every day that's seriously all she does is dance and sing. Just like her mama, we have the same interests :)

She was excited to see Miss Mo and excited to dance for her mommy, daddy and family and have them clap for her. Thanks for coming again. We love you guys and I know Lydia appreciates it. I took another video but didn't get pics. But once again, she was thrilled to be on stage and did the dance wonderfully. As she was running off stage she banged heads with another girl and Lyd's started bawling but I guess she was ok because she came back out on stage and danced some more so the night was a success.

And we're so excited to have Lizzy in our dance class next year!!!!

On Saturday we drove down to Fairview for a surprise b-day party for our friend Emilee. For years and years she has wanted a surprise 30th b-day party and Ben gave it to her. And even though she was partly expecting it, she was still really surprised and had no idea. We love Ben and Emilee so much and we are so glad they're our friends. Of course I forgot my camera so I had to use the phone. There were so many people there it was crazy. Since they live a couple of hours away we don't get to see them as much as we'd like but when we do it's always a good time. We love you guys. Happy birthday Emilee...enjoy Hawaii...sucks that we can't go with you!!!!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Lyd's sure is a dancing queen!

Bel said...

She did amazing!! Yay she is such a pro now. Bri had an off night for some reason but it was fun anyway. Next year we should go like 2 hours before so we can get a good seat, hehe!

Emilee said...

It was so good to see you guys, Im sorry we didnt get to visit as much as I would like. Thank you for your letter and the gift card as well. You guys are too good to us. I cant tell you what your friendship means to me. I think we are going to get together on my "real" birthday! Thanks again. I want to see Lyds do her dancing magic:)