Many of my blog followers don't know this man, but let me tell you, you're missin' out. Brad (Bird, as we all so lovingly call him) is a wonderful guy and I am so happy to call him my brother-in-law. He's kind, loyal, friendly and very sweet.
.JPG)
See, I forgot his b-day last year and he didn't let me forget it for quite a while so this year I'm making it up to him 10 fold. This is just one of the little things I'm doing to show how much we all love him and are glad that he's in this family.

Bird, you are my bud and one of the reasons I'm so glad that
I married into this family is the chance of meeting you and having you as my friend. I mean, we have so much in common:
***We've both come from a ghetto past
and we're proud of it.
***His nickname presently is Bird,
my nickname growing up was (Sissy) Bird.
***We're both roughly about 1/4 black
(I can explain this at a later date :)
*** And lastly, we're both a couple of softies
(sorry Bird)

Birdie, I love you brother. You have a beautiful family. I adore your wifey and kids. And I hope you have the happiest birthday EVER!!!
2 comments:
I'll say you are making it up to him 10 fold. You are awesome. I loved the tribute to Bird. He loves you just as much and WE are so glad YOU are a part of our family. Thanks for making his birthday extra special.
Erin,
You are absolutely the best sister in law ever. Thank you for all the birthday gifts, wishes, calls, texts, emails, blog posts, etc. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to you and my beautiful wife. I am so happy you are a part of the fam. I can't wait until your birthday so I can try to pay you back.
Love you sista.
Post a Comment