
And some good news...Jake FINALLY made it into the St. George Marathon this October. He's been trying for three years to get in (it's a lottery and only a certain number of people get in). Well, he finally made it so he'll be borrowing this lovely watch throughout his training and run in October. Our brother-in-law Bird is running it with him and I can't wait to cheer them on.
And I also bought this watch to use during my pregnancies. It tells you how many calories you've burned and most importantly, it tells me my HR without using those annoying straps that go around you to make sure I'm not over doing it with the pregnancy. You just place your fingers on the watch and it tells you. Those gym classes are INTENSE!!! I love it and can't wait to use it for when I do get pregnant.

On Friday, I thought I'd let Lydia do one of her favorite things since the weather was nice. So we got on her swimsuit and let her run through the sprinklers. I love, love LOVE that she still has her baby belly. Look at that thing, it's huge ;)
4 comments:
I LOVE her belly! I'm glad you were able to get outside. Makes the spirit feel better! BTW, the song playing on your playlist right now "Summer Time" by Will Smith....it has me laughing. It's the theme song from the Saved By The Bell Hawaiian movie. Yes, I still have it and watch it on occasion. I'm pathetic :)
Oh my goodness if that belly couldn't be any cuter! Love it and love that it is warming up!
Love that baby belly so darn cute. Love the gadgets you got way to go girl. Playing with water sprinkler looks like so much fun. I will come by this week and return your dishes.
Love the belley I think Ky's is finally looseing hers hehe!! Love the warm weather it is so great! Glad you got something great with those nice winnings!
Post a Comment