Today (the 27th) is my adorable nephew's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast time flies...especially when you live 1000 miles away (literally)!
Anyway, I just wanted to take a second to say happy birthday Levi! We love you and can't wait to see you next month.
A few weeks ago Levi and his little brother Cabot had their pictures taken. As an aunt, I must brag and say they turned out so adorably! My absolute favorite is this first one. He just looks like such a little man. I love it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
On another note, our stake had a blood drive and I went and donated a pint. I haven't donated in over two years so it felt good to finally do it again. Did you know that when you donate blood you save/help up to three lives? But only 5% of eligible Americans donate? Sad huh? I used to go with my friend Michelle all the time and got to the point where I could watch them insert the needle. But not this time...I was actually a little nervous. And what do you know, it took the girl 3 tries to find my vein. Ouch! That stung a little :) So when you see a huge bruise on my left arm, you know why!
2 comments:
Wow... Levi looks so much like David... what a handsome little man!
Thanks for thinking of sweet Levi on his big day! Too bad we got a major cold/snow front and couldn't do anything outside! When will you be coming to town? Maybe we can do a day at the zoo or something?
Post a Comment