Thursday, July 24, 2008

Our Anniversary Date!!!

As I said yesterday, Jake and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary.
Here we are taking our annual anniversary pic...
We went to the Melting Pot downtown and it was a delicious 4 course meal that included:
*Cheese Fondue
*Salad
*A selection of meats and seafood we cooked ourselves
*And a yummy chocolate fondue with desserts to dip into it!
We had a great time together. We laughed and played a memory trivia game where we tested eachother on memories of our past 6 years of marriage. And you can guess who won. Jake has a memory like no other. And mine, not so good!
Before dinner we walked around the Gallivan Center. Thanks again Watts' for watching our precious!
After dinner we met up with the Watts' and Jones' for a party at Ducka and Bird's, then off to the park for the July 24th fireworks!
Jake, Mckenlie and Madelyn with sparklers...
Lydia didn't know what to do with the sparkler. She kept trying to give it away!
Lydia hated the fireworks on the 4th, but she liked these. She clapped and cheered and said, "all gone" when it was over. No covering her eyes this time!
We had a great time. Thanks for the good time everyone!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

What a fun day you guys had! I am so glad I got to watch Lyds! She is so flppin easy! I will email those pictures to you.
Thanks for the fun party that night!

melynda said...

looks like you had a fun day, happy anniversary.

Marti said...

You guys are always doing something fun! And happy Anniversary! I love how Lydia has her eyes glued to the all the 'sparkling' going on in her hand!

danielle and jason said...

Love the Melting Pot...kinda expensive, but definetely worth it!!