But one person Lydia does love and takes great care of is her baby brother. She loves to feed him bottles. She never makes it through the whole feeding without getting bored, but she loves it for a few minutes at least!
One of my oldest and dearest friends, Sarah was in town (our families have known each other since before we were born, so I guess you could say we've been friends since birth :) We were both born and raised in Kansas but she was out here for a family reunion so she stopped by to meet Baby Nate. The kids hit it off and had fun playing together while her and I chatted for a few hours.
Getting ready to go on...
Waving proudly at us in the audience! She seriously smiled throughout the whole performance and did every dance move. I think she has this whole dance memorized; it was so cute to watch!
"Hit It"

The last pose! So dang cute. I can't get enough of this girl. Once again, great job Lyd's! You did amazing and deserved every bit of the fun you had after playing in the water!

My mom is in town for two weeks and she was able to be there to see her perform for the first time. Lydia thought that was pretty cool. We're so happy to have my mama here. She's such a big help and Lydia just adores her. At the airport to pick her up, Lyd's couldn't stop waving and smiling at her (so cute). And if you know Lydia, it takes her a bit to warm up to someone she hasn't seen for months, but not this time. She loves her Grandma Frandsen!
Playing at Raging Waters was so much fun for Lydia. We got season passes and haven't been yet until yesterday so we'll see how religious we are at going with a newborn. She's already asked to go back about 30 times since yesterday!

Isn't this about the cutest thing ever? Seriously Lydia just adores Hinarei, Madelyn and Iza. She loves them so much and had so much fun playing with her friends for a few hours. Thanks Margo and Lynette for taking care of Lyd's for so long. Love you guys!
Proud Grandma with grandchild #4.
Daddy and Nate!

Its been a good week. Nate is only waking up 2-3 times a night in a 10 hour span, Lydia is getting more and more used to the idea of another kid around and I have my mom in town. It's been a bit tiring but so much fun! Thanks Daddy for playing with Lydia all day at Rage while I relaxed in the shade with my baby boy!
3 comments:
Lydia is such a good big sister. You can tell how much she looooves and adores her little brother Nate that is so sweet!! Way to go Lydia once again she did amazingly!! She is such a natural and I love her dance move. She did a great job!!! I love her dance pictures too so cute!! I finally met baby Nate and he is a cutie pie!!! I loooooove that little boy of yours. He is sooooo handsome!! You guys make cute babies. I'm so glad your Mom is in town, and glad I met her. She is such a sweetheart. H loved playing with Lydia at Raging Waters they would slide down together and had tons of fun...
Lyd's looks like such a proud big sister! That is tooooo cute!
Having this baby has not slowed you down!
Love Rage! Isn't it so fun! You need to come with us or let me take Lyd's! We go all the time!
Love your mama! She is so sweet!
You are doing awesome, way to go mama of 2!! So sad we didn't make it to raging but I was too sick. Today is my first day in 6 days not doubling in pain... I am happy :) Thanks for checking up on me I was looking forward to haging out but we will just have to go again when J is home. Love all your pictures, you are getting really good at capturing moments, way to go!!!!
Post a Comment