First BBQ of the Summer
Last weekend we had our first official BBQ of the summer. Jake is determined to have one pretty much every weekend this summer...we'll see. We've added a new addition to our backyard, a badminton/volleyball set and we've been playing nonstop. Ever since Memorial weekend when we played with our friends, we've been wanting to play so we bought our own and have been playing every day since.
Of course Jake had to make it official and spray paint the lines so there's no cheating.
Lydia has finally realized that it's warm enough to play in the water so yesterday we got out the sprinklers for her to run around in. I can't believe how much she loves the water; what a perfect summer to have Raging Water passes. She's going to have a blast. But until we do go to the water park, we're just having fun in the backyard!
7 comments:
That is awesome that Jake even painted lines! He is nothing but business! Hilarious! Good times with the BBQ and I love how Lyd's tongue matches her pretty blue eyes!
Yeah for Lagoon!
uh, Allen and I played HS volleyball, and we are both very competative. Game on?
Yea for summer!! I can't believe that Lydia has tan lines already so cute!! Love Jake's competitive spirit!! We need to do a competition!! Yea for raging waters and lagoon!! I can't wait to go there!! Looks like you are for a great start for this summer!!
SOO funny Jake makes me laugh!! I don't think I could even have began to play that pregnant you are awesome! One day we will have lagoon passes when we have a extra $8oo dallors to buy for our huge family! Thanks for the YUMMY treats and good luck with the baby!
Yay for summer!! We had so much fun at the BBQ thanks for the invite :) The chicken was perfect, tell Jake good job. I love Lyds little faces when she was playing in the water, so happy and sweet! You are doing awesome staying active at the end of your pregnancy, way to go mama! Hope the baby comes soon can't wait to meet the little guy :)
We will have to come up one day for a battle! We have told Cambree that if she helps me a lot this summer and does what we ask we will take her to Lagoon. She hasnt been since she was 3. We may have to meet up there or something:)
Your back yard looks FUN!... and WOW... That little girl is so gorgeous. Love seen picture of Lydia.
Post a Comment