We had planned on having it in the backyard and playing some Badminton but the weather would not cooperate so we took the party to the garage!!! But Jake did upgrade the badminton court with a big U, of course!
Here are the professional pics taken of Lydia in her dance costume!
Lydia and her BFF Lizzy! Lydia just loves having her cousin in dance with her! 

She also got a special ballerina necklace as a gift! And of course she loves it! Thank you so much for the gift!
Well, here's baby brother's new bedroom! It didn't change much from before; we pretty much just added the crib to the room. But here it is nonetheless! Can't wait to fill this room with his cute little budha belly!
And here I am in all my glory at 39 weeks. I'm being enduced tomorrow morning at 5am and couldn't be more thrilled!!!! I'm actually a bit nervous about it but I know things will work out they way they are supposed to! 5am is SUPER early but better early than late I guess!
Lydia with most of her dancing group! We just love Miss Mo and I love how attached Lydia is to her. She's so shy that it's hard for her to express her feelings to people, but let me tell you....she adores Miss Mo and thank goodness for that!
After the competition, Lydia got her first trophy and she felt so special getting it! She held it all afternoon. I was afraid she was going to chip it on the ground but it finally made it safely to its home on her dance shelf!!!
I officially gained 48 pounds this pregnancy, which is 7 pounds less than my first pregnancy! Yay! And this time I'm all belly. The last one, I was swollen all over!
As a final family outing without the new addition, we headed to the movies to see Shrek 4 and Lydia loved it and sat still the entire time. It was so cute! She loves movies. When we were leaving she said, "I don't wanna leave. I wanna watch another one!" Love her and I love our little family but I know I will love it even more when baby brother joins us!
Here we are waiting for the movie to start. I forgot my camera so we used Jake's phone. Cute movie! It sure did entertain Lyd's.
Then tonight our friends invited us over to dinner for my "Last Supper" before the baby comes. And oh my, was it good. I LOOOOVE pasta so it was perfect that we got to eat a homemade, original Italian pasta meal created by Joe. Thanks Newell's for having us over! Always good times! And next time you come to our house, I can play badminton 48 pounds lighter!!! Haha!
Then tonight our friends invited us over to dinner for my "Last Supper" before the baby comes. And oh my, was it good. I LOOOOVE pasta so it was perfect that we got to eat a homemade, original Italian pasta meal created by Joe. Thanks Newell's for having us over! Always good times! And next time you come to our house, I can play badminton 48 pounds lighter!!! Haha!
8 comments:
love the "u" on the grass!
What are we chop liver? Are we not part of her best friend gang that helped her from not crying?
Good luck with the baby! Can't wait to meet him!
Love the badminton court, nice touch!! Sorry for the weather but at least she performed and looks like she had a great time. I looooooove Lydia's dance pictures. They turned out so good!! She is so photogenic, I love her face with her little trophy so cute. Wow I can't believe that your baby boy is coming tomorrow morning. All the best for you I can't wait to see him. I am so excited for you!! BTW you look good for 39 weeks prego.
Good luck sweetie!! We love you and are sooooooo excited to meet OUR new baby boy, hehe! Thanks for coming to dinner and we are so glad you liked the pasta. Its always fabulous to hang out with you guys : ) Lyds looks so cute with her trophy, so sad she cried before but she looks totally into her dance on stage, so cute! We will have to come play badminton but now that you will be 44 lbs lighter we stand no chance for winning, hehe! Can't wait to meet the little guy tommorrow I will be thinking of you!!
Love the U he really cracks me up. We want to take the kids to see that movie so it isgood to know it is good. Glad you had some fun before the baby. Can't wait to see what this little guy looks like. Good luck guys we are excited for you.
good luck tomorrow. i hope everything goes well, let us know all the details!
Camron is going to go crazy when I show him the U picture on the grass. Awesome yard, fun summer games, gorgeous girl, lovely family, hot mama, cool baby room... what can't be better than that. Good Luck on your delivery. I'm going to be cheering for you and your future Ute football prayer to get here soon and healthy.
Erin,
You are the most adorable prego ever! I thought for sure you would have had the baby by now! I hope everything goes well when it is time!!
Go Lydia!! The weather was horrible and the competition was way behind however she got on the stage, Smiled and did great!! I am so proud of her!!
Post a Comment