Of course I forgot my camera so this is the only picture I could steal from my friend. Thanks Anabel for always being prepared with your camera. Here I am opening my gifts. I appreciate all you guys gave to me; it was very sweet of you!
We had a lovely evening hanging out with all of our friends. Thank you so much to Lynette, Margo, Aimee and everyone else who helped plan this party. You guys are the best and I can already feel the love that you have for my little boy!
4 comments:
glad you liked your shower! It was my pleasure throwing it for you with the other girls! Can't wait for the little guy to show up!
Erin I totally have a little something to send you. I just wanted you to know it might be sometime next week. I just had hip surgery and can't do a thing till Monday. You look great by the way! You are all baby. Hang in there your getting so close! I will be in Utah for the month of July. I would love to find a time to come see you and the little one.
Thank you for inviting us! We love you guys and are so glad we can be friends. It was a fabulous BBQ, the food was great, the weather fabulous and the friends the best! I wanted to get a picture with you but ended up forgetting at the end :( You are so there, less than 4 weeks, yike... congrats!!!!
Yea a fun baby shower for a great friend!!! I am telling you. You look fabulous as a pregnant woman can't wait to see that cute little bundle of joy next month!! Yea!!! Have a great weekend with your friends!!
Post a Comment