Saturday, March 06, 2010

Preschool with Mama...

Preschool is actually going very well for Lyd's and I. Because of all the stuff going on with my dad, we took a break from school for a couple weeks but now we're back on track! This week we learned about letters and the sounds they make. We did a 1/3 of the alphabet each day and I think some of it stuck. Who knows....at least I'm trying. All I know is that every day when I ask Lydia what she wants to do, she always says, "Umm, eat breakfast, watch a show and have school." Well, I guess she's enjoying it...she's smiling a lot :) At the end of each lesson, we make a craft. We choose an animal that starts with any letter of the alphabet that we learned that day and make that animal. I just love the faces she's been making lately! SO SILLY! Love this girl so much and I'm really enjoying the one on one time we have left for the next three months before her little brother joins our family!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are such a cute mama! Love all the stuff you are doing and what a cute photo layout. How did you do that?

You should give me some cute ideas for our craft day.

The Sawyers said...

Such a cute idea, I have been trying to figure out some fun crafts to do with my kids. Where did you find the cute animal ideas?

Heather Jones said...

o.k. you rock can we come to your school? I was so good with the girls on letters and have not even tried with Jordan yet poor kid!!! SOO cute of you!!

Bel said...

Way fun school, you are so creative! Love all the animals!! Lydia is so lucky to have you as her mommy. I know what you mean about spending time with her before the baby gets here, I felt the same about Bri. I am glad I did it's not the same anymore but it's fun having my little guy :)