Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Being from Irish decent, I thought I'd do a post of its own on this fine day! I love looking in my closet trying to find something green to wear...but since I'm a huge whale, I found nothing that fit accept for a lovely green scarf that I LOOVE!

Lyd's got a cute shirt and a bunch of cute hair ties to celebrate this wonderful day :) I just can't get over her cute face. I just love it and I love all the pictures we take together, just the two of us, before the little guy comes!



She even got some silly green hair to celebrate the day! Love this girl and her crazy faces!

3 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

Cute hair lyd's! You are an Irish Princess! We love Ireland!

Cammy Aller said...

Love the pictures! You girls are so pretty its not fair! By the way I am so jealous that you got to see Brain Regan live again. So love him! Oh do you have a name for your little guy yet? What colors are you using in his room?

Bel said...

I love the picture of guys together you both look gorgeous! Love your scarff, such beautiful colors. Ok see you in a little bit!