Right before he came out, it was weird I got all excited and couldn't stop screaming and clapping for him when he walked out on stage. He just has this good, clean, funny energy about him and I definately consider him one of my top favorite comedians. You must google him and listen to some of his work...it's hilarious. Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Brian Regan!
Last Thursday, we went and saw Brian Regan at Abravanel Hall downtown. This is Jake and I's second time seeing him live and he just gets better and better. It's not just the way he delivers the joke, it's also those hilarious facial expressions. Good stuff!
Right before he came out, it was weird I got all excited and couldn't stop screaming and clapping for him when he walked out on stage. He just has this good, clean, funny energy about him and I definately consider him one of my top favorite comedians. You must google him and listen to some of his work...it's hilarious.
We bought our tickets over 7 months ago to be sure that we got good seats. We went with Duck and Bird and had so much fun on our date night out. Thanks for coming...we had a great time hanging out with you guys!
Right before he came out, it was weird I got all excited and couldn't stop screaming and clapping for him when he walked out on stage. He just has this good, clean, funny energy about him and I definately consider him one of my top favorite comedians. You must google him and listen to some of his work...it's hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun night! I have heard of him only from you and my friend Stef. I should check him out.
I love your green scarf and I love Brian Reegan. We talked about going but never even tried to get tickets. Maybe next time. Glad you had fun!
So glad you had such a great date night! Next time he comes let us know you have caught my interest.
Post a Comment