Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jungle Jim's

I had never heard of Jungle Jim's until just a few weeks ago.

I've been trying to get Lydia out a lot before the baby comes so we invited Lydia's best friend's along to join in the fun! We got there about noon and we were pretty much the only one's there so it actually worked out really nicely! We also had buy one get one free coupons so each kid was only $4! That price is definitely worth 3 hours of kid fun! They loved all the rides. Jungle Jim's is like a VERY miniature Lagoon (the kid section of course)!

Here's the whole gang!
Lyd's, Lizzy and Will on their favorite ride!
Lydia loved the bumper cars. She just minded her own business and was a very serious driver trying to avoid everyone.
Then she took a ride with Willy and he was crashing into everyone. I thought it would scare her but she loved it and laughed the whole time.
Willy, Lyd's and Matthew. I just can't get enough of that gorgeous smile. Oh how I love that girl.


We had a great time. Glad we could hang out all day!!

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

glad you liked it! It was probably much better with no one there! Lyd's looked like she loved it! Nothing like a good cousin!

Heather Jones said...

I have never heard of that place it looks like it would be way fun for the little ones! How are you surviving March MADNESS!! The few day break has allowed Todd some sleep!I loved reading Jakes sunday stats and notes he kills me.

Bel said...

Yay! What a fun day :) We took Bri there a few months ago for a birthday party I had no idea it excited before that either, she had a lot of fun as well. Love Lyd's big smiles she looks so happy!!

Margo said...

Looove Jungle Jim!! I've been wanting to take the kids there. Looks like Lydia had a great time with her friends.