Monday, July 20, 2009

Swimming With Family...Camping With Friends!

Lizzy and Lyd's swimming last Thursday...
Is that not the cutest picture ever?!!! I love it. Lydia had a few of her cousins over last week for a little swim party in our backyard and they had a blast for hours. Here's Willy, Lizzy and Lydia...Thanks for coming over.
On Friday, we left for the Uinta's once again to go camping. Except this time we went with our friends' the Watts. We had such a good time. We loved it. The girls' had so much fun together...
Madelyn taught Lydia how to make "imaginations".
Lynette came prepared with some fun crafts to do to keep the girls' entertained.
She also brought some washable paint for them so they could paint nature...
Us with cute little Iza...adorable. She is the perfect little baby. If you weren't looking you wouldn't even have known she was there she was just a dream...not one peep out of her. Nothing but smiles...I love it!
I COULD NOT believe how dirty Lydia got. She would just randomly lay down in the dirt and start rolling around. She's never done that before. She couldn't have cared less that she was covered from head to toe in dirt. Look at that mess (and this picture still doesn't do justice to the filth)...
We made HUGE campfires. I actually got a bit scared at one point. A little out of hand, but so much fun :)
Then we drove to Mirror Lake and went for a walk. Here's the Watts' gang.
Is this not the cutest? Madds and Lydia played around and splashed in the water for a bit. I just love the mountains and can't wait for our next trip. Thanks for the idea Watts'. We had so much fun with you.

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

oh that picture is so cute of Lydia & Mads! I am so glad that you guys came. What a party and I cant wait to play our sing along game again. To bad I wasn't that sharp that night and then in the morning no one wanted to play when I was on the ball! Glad we went and glad we found a camp site! Geesh!
I took some pics from your blog to post on ours!

Joey and Nettifer said...

ok wait, it won't let me take pictures. How did you do that? I don't want people to be able to take my pictures either. Help me out. Please email the picture of Lydia & Mads sitting and then your family picture.

Margo said...

Love that picture too of Lydia and Madelyn sitting together. So cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time camping. I love the outdoors so I can't wait for our family camping trip!!

Bel said...

What fun little trip and super cute pictures :) It looks like you guys are keeping busy this summer and enjoying the sun, awesome!

Heather Jones said...

Glad you had a fun time camping! That is such a cute idea to paint nature. I hope you get the computer fixed and your early morning concert goes well. Good luck.