Lydia has always been too shy to say the prayer. Every time we ask her, she immediately puts her finger in her mouth and sits there in silence making no eye contact. So tonight when I asked her, I was shocked that she actually said yes. I give all props to Lizzy because she blessed the food tonight for dinner and was a good example to Lydia.
Anway, for my memories, here's her first prayer...
"Heavenly Father,
Grateful this day.
Grateful for Lizzy.
Grateful for Matthew.
Grateful for Bunny.
Jesus, Amen."
If you can't tell by now, Lydia hung out with her cousins tonight so they were on her mind. I just love our little girl, so innocent. Good job Lyd's on your first prayer. We're very proud of you.
5 comments:
Love that - Brock will only say betime prayers and he always wants to say 2 prayers - go figure!
She is so cute. What a great prayer!! I am sure Heavenly Father is very proud of her.
That is so precious! What a good prayer and how cute you wrote it down!
Darling!! I loved her little prayer. Thanks again for watching my kids. You are the best!
Yay Lydia good job! Bri said her first payer a couple weeks ago and I was so excited then she never wanted to say it again :( Still waiting for her to start up, hehe!
Post a Comment